What to do if you're considering further studies in your course

I have received an email to apply to graduate; however, I am contemplating further studies within my course. What do I do?

Pre-2012 undergraduate courses
Contact your Student Advising Office to discuss your options if you are enrolled in a Pre-2012 undergraduate course and are contemplating further studies to add a major to your degree. If your Student Advising Office does not approve your request, follow the instructions in your notification email and apply to graduate by the appropriate closing date. To apply to graduate log in to studentConnect and fill in the online form.

Post-2012 undergraduate courses
If you are enrolled in a Post-2012 undergraduate course follow the usual enrolment procedures in studentConnect. You do not need to see your Student Advising Office.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.