Admission to an overseas College or University

Can UWA provide me with information to assist my admission to an overseas College or University?
The University of Western Australia can provide you with your official academic record (transcript). You may also find that the admissions office of the university that you have applied to requires further information to understand your degree, courses and grades. In these instances the World Education Services provides verification of degrees which may assist in meeting university or college admission requirements for international institutions.

Was this answer helpful?