Business School student clubs and societies
What Business School student societies can I join in?
There are a number of student groups that may be of interest to you if you are studying commerce. These include:
- ECOMS (Economics and Commerce Student Society)
- FAWA (Finance Association of Western Australia)
- SMIF (Student Managed Investment Fund)
- MARKAM (The Marketing and Management Association of UWA)
- UWACS (UWA Consulting Society)
- UWA Women in Business
- Australia-China Youth Association
- 180 Degrees Consulting (180DC)
- Accounting Association UWA
- GMA (Graduate Management Association)
- UWA MBA Case Club
- UMSSC (UWA MBA Student Social Club)
These groups hold a number of education, careers and social events throughout the year, so join today to ensure that you don't miss out!
There are of course, many other student groups you can join, no matter what your interest, so check out the full list on the clubs and societies website.