How to enrol in summer school units

How do I enrol in units at UWA that are offered in summer school (or summer session)?

If you would like to enrol in units offered in Summer School (formally Summer Session), you can do so online via studentConnect during the normal end of year re-enrolment period which opens in early November.

Visit the Current Students website and the University Handbook if you would like more information about Summer School and unit availability. Unit offerings for the next academic year are normally published by November.

Previous years' unit offerings can be used as a guide only and are subject to change.

Was this answer helpful?