Eligibility for SA-HELP for cross-institutional students

Am I eligible for SA-HELP if I am undertaking cross-institutional study?

Answer ID 2254 | Last updated on 10/11/2022 09.40 AM

If you are undertaking cross-institutional study you may be charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) by both providers.

As SA-HELP is linked to your course of study, you can only access SA-HELP at the provider in which you are enrolled in your actual course of study (i.e. your home provider). As such, if the provider at which you are undertaking the cross-institutional study also charges you SSAF, this will have to be paid to them up front.

Was this answer helpful?