My Library Account explained
My Library Account allows you to see what items you have on loan plus the due dates, as well as enabling you to check and pay your fines & fees, blocks & messages. Requests placed in OneSearch can be checked and UWA Staff and eligible students can view their current Get It requests.
There are a number of ways to access My Library Account:
- If you are already signed in to OneSearch, hover the cursor over your name in the top right hand corner of the screen and the link MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT will appear. Click on this link.
- If you are in OneSearch, but have not yet signed in, hover the cursor over the SIGN IN text in the top right hand corner of the screen and the link MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT will appear. Click on this link. You will be prompted to sign in before accessing your account.
- From the Library home page, under Quick Links, click on the My Library Account link.
Sign in options:
- If you are a student, staff, UWA Visitor, Library Community or Library Affiliate Campus Card holder please select the UWA Campus Card Users (Pheme details) option and follow the prompts.
- If you are a non UWA Campus Card holder such as a reciprocal borrower, select the Non UWA Campus Card Users (Barcode and Password) option and follow the prompts.