UWA Student Central

What is UWA Student Central and where is it located?

Admissions, Future Students, Student Administration, the Global Learning Office, and Student Support Services are all located in Student Central. Visit us if you need help or advice about:

  • Admission to courses
  • Campus cards and academic documents
  • Enrolment support
  • International exchange and study abroad opportunities
  • Services which advise and support currently enrolled students, such as counselling, careers, first year transition and study skills.

Student Central is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm (excluding University holidays) and is located next to the Guild Village.  Student Central is always open during exams for any questions or concerns you have about your exam.

When visiting Student Central please use one of the self serve kiosks to place yourself in the queue to be served. You can watch this video on how to use the Student Central self serve kiosks.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.