UWA Student Central
Admissions, Future Students, Student Administration, the Global Learning Office, and Student Support Services are all located in Student Central. Visit us if you need help or advice about:
- Admission to courses
- Campus cards and academic documents
- Enrolment support
- Fee payments
- Exams and graduations
- International exchange and study abroad opportunities
- Services which advise and support currently enrolled students, such as counselling, careers, first year transition and study skills.
Student Central is located next to the Guild Village. When visiting Student Central please use one of the self serve kiosks to place yourself in the queue to be served. You can watch this video on how to use the Student Central self serve kiosks.
Opening hours (excluding University holidays):
- Student Administration (current UWA students):
- Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5pm, and Fridays from 10am - 5pm.
- Open for extended hours during exams.
- Admissions and Future Students:
- Monday to Friday from 8.30am - 5pm.
- Open for extended hours during the Christmas holiday period.
- Counselling Services:
- Monday to Thursday from 8.30am - 4.30pm, and Fridays from 8.30am - 4pm.