Mentee responsibilities in the Career Mentor Link program
What are my responsibilities as a mentee in the Career Mentor Link program?
As a Mentee you must:
- Complete the Mentoring Agreement in conjunction with the mentor
- Agree on a regular, mutually convenient contact schedule
- Advise your mentor if you are unable to attend scheduled meetings
- Observe confidentiality and personal / professional boundaries
- Be receptive to feedback and suggestions from the mentor
- Explore your own strengths and weaknesses and set relevant goals
- Fulfil commitments as agreed or negotiate changes
- Complete and submit program reports and evaluations by due dates
- Take up opportunities for networking and building professional relationships
- Contact the Career Mentor Link co-ordinator if any concerns arise
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.