Time commitment to Career Mentor Link
How much time am I expected to commit to Career Mentor Link?
The Career Mentor Link Program runs for six months, from April to October. At a minimum, mentors and mentees are expected to:
- Attend an introductory workshop (mandatory for mentees, optional for mentors)
- Attend the launch function to meet each other
- After the launch function, meet face-to-face at least two times over the duration of program
- Maintain monthly telephone and/or email contact
- Attend the end of program function
- Complete and submit a mid-program evaluation (mentees only)
- Complete and submit an end of program evaluation (mentees and mentors)
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.