Collecting your degree certificate

Can I come in to collect my award certificate?

If you are unable to attend a Graduation Ceremony and wish to have your award conferred in-absentia we will send your certificate to you by Registered Post (within Australia) or DHL Courier (overseas) after it has been conferred.

It's important to check your contact address details are correct in studentConnect when you apply to graduate. If you change address before graduation please ensure you update this in studentConnect as returned certificates incur a postal fee for re-sending. 

If postage isn't suitable for you, contact the Graduations Team via Email Us to arrange an alternative before your award has been conferred. 

Was this answer helpful?