Medical elective placements

I am a medical student from outside of Western Australia. How do I get a medical elective placement through The University of Western Australia?
The University of Western Australia coordinates elective placements at the teaching hospitals associated with Health and Medical Sciences. We welcome applications from overseas and Australian and New Zealand medical students who have completed clinical rotations and are in their final or penultimate year.

For more information visit our main website or search our list of FAQs.

Was this answer helpful?