Obtaining a replacement degree certificate

Can I get a replacement degree certificate if my certificate has been lost or damaged?

You can order a replacement award certificate if your original certificate has been lost, stolen, destroyed, not received or damaged.

If you have simply mislaid your original certificate you should order a True Copy as you are still in possession of the original certificate.

If your certificate has been damaged you will need to complete a statutory declaration form and an order form. Return both forms along with your original certificate to Student Administration.

For a replacement certificate please follow the procedures in the attached form.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.