Student insurance cover for work experience and internships

Can I be covered under the UWA insurance policy for work experience and internships?

You can ask to be covered by the UWA insurance policy for work experience or internships provided it meets certain criteria. This information is provided on the Student Placement Cover web page.

Was this answer helpful?