Obtaining a replacement certificate after a gender change

Can I get a replacement certificate if I change my gender?

Answer ID 234 | Last updated on 26/08/2022 10.08 AM

If you are a graduate from UWA who has undergone a gender reassignment, we are happy to replace your award certificate(s) to reflect your name change.

There won't be a charge for these replacements, simply complete the application form below and submit it to Student Administration, Student Central with your supporting documentation. Details of which supporting documents to provide and how to submit your application can be found on the application form.

Was this answer helpful?