Bachelor of Philosophy (Hons) Faculty allocation

If I enrol in the Bachelor of Philosophy (Hons), who is my Allocated Student Advice Office?

The Bachelor of Philosophy (Hons) Office is your allocated student advice office, regardless of what major you are studying. The office is responsible for matters relating to general enrolment (e.g. special consideration, study abroad approvals, course advice).

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.