Transferring enrolment to UWA Albany

How do I transfer my enrolment to UWA Albany?

Answer ID 2380 | Last updated on 23/01/2023 08.50 AM

You can transfer to UWA Albany for a semester or longer by completing a Transfer Campus Form.

Contact the UWA Albany for further information.

Was this answer helpful?