McCusker Centre internship application process
Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you interested in being a good citizen and sharing your skills and expertise with others? Are you ready to give back to the community through a meaningful and quality internship experience?
If you answered, 'yes' - then read on!
The McCusker Centre for Citizenship offers currently enrolled undergraduate and postgraduate students the opportunity to connect with the community, not for profit and government sectors through our established and successful Internship Program.
Student interns are selected as part of a competitive process, based on the quality of the application responses, communication skills, interests and experience against the opportunities that we have to offer. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that every student will be successful with securing a placement.
Students can undertake our program 'for credit' and 'not for credit' however where possible, students seeking academic credit will be given preference.
Ready to get started? Follow these steps!
- Go to the McCusker Centre website for more information on the process
- Review the internships that are on offer for the current round to ensure that the experience is right for you
- Complete the online application form by the deadline
- Check your student emails regularly for updates and respond to any text messages (as we sometimes only give you 48 hours to get back to us!)
- The McCusker Centre will seek approval from your faculty student office on your behalf for your participation in this program