How do I find out what employers want?
You can find out what employers want by:
- Attending employer events
- Browsing employer websites
- Attending careers fairs
- Viewing CareerHub fact sheets
- Networking with Professional Associations
- Getting a copy of the Top 100 employers guide from the Careers Centre
Information is available on Career Hub Resources by using the "Resources" tab and the keyword "Employers".
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.