Help to prepare for a job interview
Can I get some help to prepare for a job interview?
You can get help to prepare for a job interview in a number of different ways:
- Use the UWA Careers Centre's Big Interview software. Looking to practice an interview? Wondering what sort of questions will be asked? Looking for feedback on your skills? On Big Interview you will find valuable resources to assist you with your interview. Register with your student email.
- Attend a workshop on interview skills – you can book through Career Hub.
- Browse the resources in the 'Interviews' category on the Resources section in CareerHub.
- Attend and Interview Skills workshop, bookable through CareerHub Events.
- See a Career Adviser – you can call 6488 2258 to briefly discuss your job interview enquiry and to book an appointment.