Some examples of questions you may be asked are:
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What have been your achievements to date?
- What is the most difficult situation you have faced at work?
- What did you like/dislike about your past role?
- What are your goals for the future?
A common type of question asked are behavioural interview questions. To answer these questions you can use the Situation Task Action Result (STAR) model. For more information search 'interviews' in CareerHub Resources.