Resume writing help
Where can I get help to write a resume?
You can get help to write your resume in a number of different ways:
- Have a look at our Resume fact sheet under the resources section of CareerHub
- Attend a workshop on resume writing - you can book through CareerHub
- Attend employer presentations and follow employers on LinkedIn to gain a better understanding of how to write a resume for specific positions
- Receive feedback on your resume by using Vmock
- Check if you have included all the relevant keywords on Job Scan, incase Application Tracking Software is used
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.