Obtaining a Working with Children Check

Where do I get a Working with Children Check?

If you are an employee, volunteer or student you should apply or re-apply for a WWC Check if:

  • You are about to start child-related work.
  • Your WWC Card is due to expire and you are still engaged in child-related work (you should re-apply at least one month before it expires and no earlier than three months).
  • Your WWC Card has expired and you wish to continue your child-related work.
  • Your WWC Card expired while you were no longer engaged in child-related work, and you now wish to re-commence child-related work.

Visit the Working with Children Check website for full details on how to apply.

Was this answer helpful?