Finding jobs in Australia
Where can I look for jobs in Australia?
You can find current graduate opportunities listed by employers at Career Hub. You can also find information about graduate job vacancies by:
- Reading graduate employer directories on Graduate Opportunities and GradAustralia.
- Looking at Jobs WA for opportunities in the State Government.
- Using a range of internet job sites listed in Career Hub.
- West Australian and Weekend Australian newspapers.
- Attend a job searching workshop, register to attend via Career Hub
You can make an appointment to discuss job searching with a Career Advisor by attending an initial triage drop-in. You will also be provided with job search and employability resources. These drop-in sessions run Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 12:00pm. Alternatively, you can call the Careers Centre on 6488 2258 to discuss your enquiry and book an appointment.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.