Finding information about graduate programs
You can find current graduate opportunities listed by employers on Career Hub. You can also find information about graduate job vacancies by:
- Reading graduate employer directories on Graduate Opportunities and GradAustralia.
- Looking at Jobs WA for opportunities in the State Government.
- Using a range of internet job sites listed in Career Hub.
- West Australian and Weekend Australian newspapers.
- Attend a job searching workshop, register to attend via Career Hub.
You can make an appointment to discuss job searching with a Career Advisor by attending an initial triage drop-in. These drop-in sessions run Monday-Friday 9:00-11:00am.
Alternatively, you can call the Careers Centre on 6488 2258 to discuss your enquiry and book an appointment.