UWA Campus Card
What is a UWA Campus Card?
Your UWA Campus Card (student, staff or visitor card) is a multi-purpose smartcard which you'll use to access a range of UWA services including:
- Library borrowing and electronic database access
- Proof of identification for all examinations
- Identification on UWA premises
- Electronic access to buildings (which is automatically linked to your enrolment or staff position)
- Payment for printing and copying
- Indicate full or part-time enrolment status to verify access to concessions (if applicable)
- Verify your concession status for purchase of Smart Rider (if applicable)
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.