UWA arranged insurance for unpaid work experience

Can UWA organise insurance for unpaid work experience?
Only in some circumstances. Insurance will only be organised by UWA if the work experience is a specific requirement of your course OR it is considered relevant to your course. In the first instance you should review the online information about work experience or Work Integrated Learning (WIL). If you think that you are likely to be eligible for insurance coverage then book an appointment with your Student Advising Office.

Was this answer helpful?