Campus Card identification for exams

Is my Campus Card the only acceptable form of identification I can bring to exams?

Your UWA Campus Card is your official UWA identification and is required for all examinations.

If you do not bring this required ID, you may not be permitted to sit your exam.

If you need a replacement campus card or do not yet have a card, please come in and see the Student Administration team between 8.30am - 5.00pm weekdays. The the cost of a new card is $15.00.

During the exam period, November 11 - 25, Student Administration will be open 8.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Saturday.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.