Lost or stolen Campus Card

What do I do if my Campus Card is lost or stolen?

The first thing you should do is report your Campus Card missing online (you will need to log in using your Pheme details). If you are unable to lodge an online report immediately, make an interim report by calling the Library on (+61 8) 6488 1255 to block borrowing and Security on 6488 3020 to block building access.

COVID-19: In an effort to minimise contact and keep students and staff safe, we're currently posting campus cards. To organise a replacement, Email Us, and a team member will be in touch to help. 

If a replacement card is required, visit the current student counter at Student Central near the Oak Lawn and Guild Village between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Thursday or 10:00am to 5:00pm on Fridays. The fee for a replacement card is $15.00 for students.

If you have a police report for a stolen bag, wallet, or phone which contained your student card, let us know of the report number when you're replacing your card. 

Was this answer helpful?