BPhil (Hons) entrance with previous University study

Can I apply for BPhil (Hons) if I have studied at another university?

If you have studied at another tertiary institution (even without completing), you are not eligible to apply for direct entry to the BPhil (Hons) course. The BPhil (Hons) course is only available to school leaver applicants and students studying at UWA in another undergraduate degree course.

If you are a current UWA student in another undergraduate course, you may be eligible for an internal transfer after completion of 48 credit points in your other UWA degree.

Was this answer helpful?