Education eligibility on completion of degree

What will I be qualified for once I have completed my Teaching (Secondary) degree?
You will be eligible for registration with the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia and qualified to teach in secondary schools in Australia and overseas.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.