Adding value to your Campus Card
How do I add value and check the balance on my UWA Campus Card account?
You can add value to your campus card online or at an autoloader machine in any one of the libraries on campus. Autoloaders accept EFTPOS/Credit Cards with selected autoloaders also accepting gold coins.
To add money to your campus card online:
- Go to the Campus Card website.
- Click on online account to the left of screen and use your Pheme details to login.
- Ensure you have pop-ups enabled in your web browser.
- Use your Visa or MasterCard credit card to add value.
You can check your Campus Card account balance by:
- Tagging your card at any Library autoloader
- Tagging your card at any UWA print or copy terminal, or
- Logging into your online account via the Campus Card website, using your Pheme details
Don't forget to reduce your balance to zero before leaving UWA.