Support for Qualtrics
Where do I get Qualtrics support?
Answer ID 2603 | Last updated on 18/08/2022 02.38 PM
Qualtrics has a Support Site where users are able to search online support materials, find a community of dedicated users, and access training materials to learn how to use Qualtrics. This is the first port-of-call for any survey construction queries that you may have.
Basic Administrative queries
The UWA Brand Administrators can assist with the following issues:
- Access Qualtrics and resolve single sign on (SSO)/Pheme issues
- Adjust account permissions/information
- Establishing groups (within UWA) to collaborate on surveys
- Change survey ownership
- Recover deleted content*
- Increase response/email limits
Submit your inquiry via askUWA using the ‘Email Us’ feature.
*Please note: It is not always possible to restore deleted content, but there are some options available that can be tried depending on the type of content that was deleted and what changes have been made since the deletion.
Advanced queries and technical problems
Advanced queries and technical problems should be lodged directly with the Qualtrics Support Team following the instructions below:
1. Log in to the UWA Qualtrics portal at https://uwa.qualtrics.com with your UWA credentials (you may be logged in automatically)
2. Click on the ? (question mark) icon in the top right-hand corner of the Qualtrics page
3. You will see an XM support menu pop up on the right-hand side of the page. Click on the Contact Support link at the bottom of that menu.
4. A new window will open which will confirm your Qualtrics account number, in the form of staffnumber#uwa (or studentnumber#uwa). Click on the section below this which says University of Western Australia
5. Click on the Product & Technical Support icon
6. Select the Survey Platform option
7. Scroll down and select your preferred contact method
8. Complete the form and wait for a response from Qualtrics, responses are usually received within 24 hours and are often much faster.