Initiating scholarship payments after taking a gap year

What should I do when I commence studies following a gap year to ensure my scholarship payments are initiated?

Answer ID 2618 | Last updated on 01/10/2022 11.05 PM

Contact the Coursework Scholarships & Prizes office to update your status when you return from your gap year.

Was this answer helpful?