Access to other accounts with your Campus Card

Can my Campus Card access bank accounts, or pay for bus and train fares?

Your Campus Card credit is only used for printing and scanning on campus, it cannot be linked to any bank accounts or used to pay bus or train fares.

If you are a full-time enrolled UWA student using public transport you can access concessional fares by purchasing a Tertiary SmartRider card from the UWA Guild Secondhand Bookshop, located on the 2nd floor of the Guild Village

Following the purchase of a SmartRider you'll need to register it on your studentConnect account under the heading 'SmartRider'. Without registering your SmartRider online, your enrolment will not be registered with Transperth and you will not be able to access a concession fare.

Was this answer helpful?