Lodging a change request from full time to part time to retain scholarship payment

How do I lodge a request to change from full time to part time and retain my scholarship entitlement?
You will need to contact the Manager, Coursework Scholarships via "Email Us" outlining your circumstances and requesting approval.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.