UWA Fogarty Foundation Scholarship - announcement of successful candidates
When will the successful candidates for a UWA Fogarty Foundation Scholarships be announced?
- Applications close towards the end of May each year (check the dates online).
- Once the applications have been assessed, a short list of candidates will be determined by the end of June. These students will be contacted immediately following this procedure and invited to attend an interview during the July school holidays.
- All candidates who participated in the interview will be awarded a scholarship either a UWA Fogarty Foundation Scholarship or a UWA Winthrop Leaders Scholarship.
- The outcome of which scholarship you have been awarded will be announced December when the final ATAR results are released through TISC.
- You will be advised through a phone call to all candidates. This will then follow with the offer of a place at UWA through Admissions.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.