Directing your scholarship payment to your residential college

Can I request my scholarship entitlement be paid directly to my residential college?

You can request for your scholarship payment to be made direct to your residential college if the college is agreeable.

The college must communicate their agreement and bank details to the Manager, Coursework Scholarships via internal staff email.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.