Submitting missing application documents to the scholarships office

I have documents missing from my scholarship application. How do I submit them to the Scholarships Office?

Answer ID 2641 | Last updated on 01/10/2022 11.05 PM

Your documents can be scanned and sent to the Coursework Scholarships and Prizes office via Email Us.

Was this answer helpful?