Company / organisation establishing a coursework scholarship

Who do I contact if my company / organisation wishes to establish a scholarship for undergraduate / postgraduate coursework students?
Contact the University’s Development and Alumni Relations for further enquiries.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.