Medical examination requirements for international students

I am an international student and need to extend my course. Do I need a medical examination?

If you have not had a medical examination in the last 12 months you may need a new one as part of your visa extension process. If you are unsure, then we recommend you contact the Department of Home Affairs to discuss your application requirements.

NoteThe Department of Home Affairs does not have an email address; you must use the online web form to submit your enquiry.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.