Transfers and course extension requests for international students

Do I need to request a course extension if I am an international student transferring to a different course?

Answer ID 2650 | Last updated on 27/06/2022 10.23 AM

If you have applied for a course transfer and are successful, then you will receive a new offer letter and contract, which you need to accept and return if you wish to commence in the new course. Once you have returned your signed accceptance contract of the new offer letter, and it has been processed, you will be issued with a new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) to cover the duration of your new course. Please check your student email account as this is where your CoE will be sent once it is available.

You must have a valid CoE and visa at all times for your enrolled course onshore in Australia. It is also a requirement that you notify the Department of Home Affairs of any updates/changes to your details.

Was this answer helpful?