Providing your new CoE to Immigration

Do I need to provide Immigration with my new CoE?

You must provide your new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) to the Department of Home Affairs in order to apply for an extension of your student visa. This includes if you have transferred into a new course or extended your current course.

Note: The Department of Home Affairs does not have an email address; you must use the online web form to submit any enquiries.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.