Current eCOE and visa expiry

My student visa is due to expire, but I still have a current Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE); do I need to complete a Request to Extend Course application?

If you believe your Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) will cover you for the remainder of your course then you may not need a new eCOE, however, if you require additional time to complete your course, you will need to contact Student Administration to complete a Request to Extend Course Application.

Important Note: you must have a valid eCOE to study in Australia. If your eCOE has come to an end, please contact Student Administration either in person or by using "Email Us" as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or are in doubt as to whether you need a new eCOE, please contact Student Administration for assistance.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.