Returning from approved leave if eCOE cancelled

I would like to return to study from approved leave, but my Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) has been cancelled so what should I do?

The first step of returning from Approved Leave is to obtain a Request to Extend Course application from Student Administration. You will then need to check your student email account regularly for your new offer letter. When you receive your offer, you must accept it before you can be given a new Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE). You then need to provide this eCOE to the Department of Home Affairs. It is also advisable that you check your visa status with the Department of Home Affairs and inquire whether you need to apply for a new student visa.

NoteThe Department of Home Affairs does not have an email address; you must use the online web form to submit your enquiry.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.