Addressing concerns about student behaviour

I have some concerns about the behaviour of a student in my class. Nothing serious has happened, but I don't like the way it makes me feel. What should I do?
You can seek advice and support to discuss the behaviours that are making you feel concerned. You may also wish to consider, where appropriate, discussing the issue with the person concerned or you can lodge a complaint with the Complaints Resolution Unit.

Was this answer helpful?