Addressing concerns about student behaviour

I have some concerns about the behaviour of a student in my class. Nothing serious has happened, but I don't like the way it makes me feel. What should I do?

Answer ID 2666 | Last updated on 20/10/2021 08.18 AM

You may wish to consider, where appropriate, discussing the issue with the person concerned. You can also seek advice and support to discuss the behaviours that are making you feel concerned. or you can lodge a complaint with the Integrity and Standards Unit (ISU).

Was this answer helpful?