Options if you choose not to submit a police report

I'd prefer not to make a police report, but I'm concerned for my safety on campus. What are my options?

Even without a formal investigation, some measures may be able to be put in place to ensure your safety on campus, such as a security escort. If you have lodged an incident report with UWA Security or a complaint with the Complaint Resolution Unit, some arrangements may be able to be put in place, such as changes to tutorials, while the matter is being investigated or at the conclusion of the process. If there is a court order, such as a restraining order, the University will have to consider how to action this on campus and if you let UWA Security know, they will advise the relevant staff.   

Was this answer helpful?