Lodging a complaint about sexual assault

What do I do if I was sexually assaulted in the past and I'm now considering lodging a complaint?

Answer ID 2672 | Last updated on 20/10/2021 08.18 AM

UWA recommends you refer to the comprehensive advice on the Sexual Assault Resource Centre (SARC) website if you have been sexually assaulted or abused in the past. Information for University support for sexual harassment and assault is also available.

Was this answer helpful?