UWA Student Guild benefits
The UWA Student Guild is a not-for-profit organisation run by UWA students, for UWA students. Established in 1913, the Guild is the independent representative body for students at UWA and was founded with the goal of enhancing campus culture and creating a more enjoyable and supportive student experience for all. The Guild Council, comprising 35 Student Representatives, sit on the Senate and other University committees and boards to further this mission, providing student input into university governance and decision making. Guild Membership is FREE to all students!
Benefits and Services:
- Discounts on and off campus on food, drinks, entertainment and much more
- Guild member prices at 7 food and drink locations around campus: Hackett, Quobba Gnarning, Catalyst, Village and Nedlands Cafes, the Tavern and the McGeachie-Tennant Kiosk (OHCWA)
- A free student diary with handy campus maps, contact lists and important dates
- Free or discounted entry to all Guild events
- Access to Guild support services including academic, financial and welfare assistance and advice
- Involvement in Guild club committees and faculty societies
- Discounted membership to Guild-affiliated clubs and societies
- Access to Guild Weekly, the weekly electronic newsletter featuring Guild and club news and events
By joining the Guild you are also supporting the many services and initiatives we provide – both to minority groups and the whole student body – such as representation through Guild departments, free publications and Prosh!
Want to find out more or get involved? The Guild community can be accessed both on campus and digitally through social media and the web. Connect with them today on Facebook, Instagram or MyGuild to stay up to date on all the latest student activities, events, discounts services, volunteer opportunities, club news and more!